5 reasons to get the kids involved in dog training classes
There are tons of great benefits to getting the whole family involved in training your dog. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. It teaches responsibility.
2. It helps your kids understand what your dog needs.
3. It’s a fun way to get some exercise as a family.
4. It’s rewarding for your child when your dog follows a command.
5. It a good way to set up a dog caretaking routine for the family.
A four-week training session for kids costs $160. Call 407-965-6591 to sign up or speak with a trainer about your pup’s needs.